FLEET COSMETOLOGY SUPERVISOR
Submit resumé and portfolio to: CLICK HERE
LISTING DATE: March, 2021
- Supervise all wig and makeup supervisors fleet wide while working at the Norwegian Creative Studios (NCS) in Tampa. Position may require travel and is full time contract.
- Fleet Cosmetology Supervisor should partner with the Manager of Theatrical Cosmetology on all aspect of operations pertaining to the function and operations of the workroom processes.
- Fleet Cosmetology Supervisor will assist in performing fitting responsibilities as needed,
- Fleet Cosmetology Supervisor will adhere to all Covid rules and regulations relating to workroom procedure and fitting protocol.
- Fleet Cosmetology Supervisor will oversee the handling of all wigs and hairpieces for alterations with the cosmetology team in order to process the work load in a timely manner to meet all deadlines.
- Fleet Cosmetology Supervisor will partner with cosmetology staff to keep supplies and necessary wigs ordered and stocked on a timely manner to not disrupt production schedules.
- Fleet Cosmetology Supervisor will partner with Cosmetology Manager to distribute workload between team members when necessary to complete and meet timelines.
- Fleet Cosmetology Supervisor should check their team’s alterations and constructions of new wigs and hairpieces to insure proper construction and quality.
- Fleet Cosmetology Supervisor will make sure to maintain the cleanliness of the workroom and to follow Covid Guild lines pertaining to fittings protocol and workroom procedures.
- Fleet Cosmetology Supervisor will schedule all fittings with ISM teams for each show
- Extensive experience in theatrical wig styling, including modern and period styles.
- Prefer cosmetology license.
- 4 year university degree or comparative experience.