THEATRICAL WARDROBE STITCHER
Submit resumé and portfolio to: CLICK HERE
LISTING DATE: March, 2021
- Handle all aspects of costume alterations and construction of new costumes related to Norwegian Cruise Line’s theatrical production and Brand costume operation.
- Sew theatrical costumes to the specifics requested by management, in a timely fashion.
- Ability to use company size chart to take measurement of performers.
- Operate commercial and industrial equipment to include: Single needle industrial sewing machine, industrial serger, double needle cover stitch machine, industrial ruffler, patch machine, industrial steamers and irons.
- Must be able to handle complex alterations on couture garments and to be able to alter tailored garments in a professional manner and time frame.
- Ability to construct and alter theatrical costumes using NCLH seam allowance guidelines and techniques.
- Must be able to take instruction in a professional and positive manner.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and maintain a professional work ethic.
- Must be able to work on several projects and productions at the same time.
- Perform crafts and millinery building and repair.
- Possible travel to assist in cast change over onboard.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position.